[Felvtalk] Cleaning? Retesting?

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Fri Feb 22 12:37:48 CST 2019

I have only had FELV  cats but never washed my hands after handling them.  I treated all the same and have had no experience of the disease spreading to others.  I have had up to 10 at a time as all who came to my house became part of my "pride".  As they came to me, I took them to the vet for a checkup, spay or neuter and they became mine.