[Felvtalk] Out of town....

ROBERT CHAPEL bchapel at optonline.net
Tue Feb 27 11:45:48 CST 2018

To all:
If anyone posts messages having to do with my cats I apologize in
advance for not acknowledging but I will be out of town for the next 6
days and HATE typing on my little IPAD unless it's something earth
shatteringly important : )
I've gotten a lot of terrific information and appreciate everyone's
input.....
BTW.... Agree TOTALLY re: keeping out friends alive when there is little
hope for any more "full" life....  More often than not it strikes me
that we do this for ourselves more than them... It's so hard to part
with them... I've made that mistake in the past and I won't again...

Bob