[Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1

Pam Doore thyme2sail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 05:29:10 CST 2018

Ardy, I had similar thing with Sweetie Peetie having mammary cancer.
Looking back I would never put her though that surgery again. I got a few
hours with her at clinic after her surgery and she died in her sleep.  Does
that had called to tell me she had  stopped breathing on the operating
table  and was "shockey". I have struggled with that but your post about
them knowing we were doing it out of love for them is very helpful and
true! Thank you Ardy!