[Felvtalk] Diarrhea (for Bob)

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Sun Feb 25 16:26:58 CST 2018

Bob,

Bentonite edible white clay and pectin work wonders for diarrhea!
These are natural remedies and the dosage does not have to be exact.
I mix a bit of clay and open a capsule of apple pectin with water and
syringe a 3cc syringe, almost full, into the cats mouth.  It does not
taste bad (no taste) but of course the cat will protest as they
alwayss do :-(   Pet shops or Swanson Viamins carry both products.

Lorrie and ten rescued cats at home.