[Felvtalk] Pam, Sandy et all

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Fri Feb 23 16:59:20 CST 2018

Special foods have never helped my cats.  getting them off grain filled foods and gmo helped the most.  Now I find that blue buffalo has sold out to general mills, will have to find another food for m guys.  Used to have vomiting and loose stools but once I got them off foods with grain, that stopped.  Only time Harley vomits is when he gulps down his food and it hits the moisture in his stomach and back up it comes.  We are switching to wet foods that are organic.  Wet foods stay down.