[Felvtalk] Immunoregolin or Lymphocyte T-cell immunomodulator - help

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Sat Oct 28 13:55:03 CDT 2017

Marlene - I should also have added to my last email, that you shouldn’t be surprised if you get an unusual response from your vet, to the suggestion of using Winstrol. Winstrol is an anabolic steroid, and has unfortunately been implicated in a number of athletic "doping" scandals and so it can sometimes be difficult to obtain. You said you are in Italy, and I actually think it may not be as difficult to access Winstrol in Europe as it is in North America, but I don’t know that for sure. It is possible that your vet will need to get the Winstrol from a compounding pharmacy.

However, the medication is not very expensive and I have had very good success with it with my FeLV cat who was in severe crisis and close to death. I have also found it very helpful in a wide array of other conditions since is it a muscle builder, bone builder and improves appetite and strength. (You can see why athletes often use it to become stronger and faster and heal faster as well.)

Amani