[Felvtalk] Thank you all. . .

Pam Doore thyme2sail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:39:28 CDT 2017

We each have different needs after a pet pashe's before bringing another
baby home. I adopted Sunny 5 days after Mozart died. Sunny had been my
foster for 2 months.

On Oct 17, 2017 1:29 PM, <dlgegg at windstream.net> wrote:

yOU ARE RIGHT.  iF YOU WAIT FOR GRIEVING TO PASS, A KITTEN MAY DIE.  Right
now is the time to get another one to help in the grieving process.

---- kresch831 at mchsi.com wrote:
> How very kind of you Katherine, Amani, kat and Marlene for your kind
words about Zorro. We are going to the shelter today to adopt another
kitty. Some say there must be adequate time between cats in order to have
honored the one who has passed. Perhaps. I, on the other hand, believe
there is a cat waiting for me at the shelter. In fact, last Sunday when the
staff of our shelter arrived to work, they found several U-Haul boxes of
cats at the door! In total there were 40 kittens to four-year olds in the
boxes.  I saw a Tux among the mix and am going to see him today. I'm also
going to ask the vet to test him for FeLv at my cost. Also, I believe we
must get rid of the litter pan from Zorro just to be on the safe side.