[Felvtalk] Anyone There....

Katherine K. kathstix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 20:44:13 CDT 2017

Hi Robert,
Yup, still here. My sweet boy just turned 15 at the beginning of this
month. We're at a plateau. His nose tumor growing and distorting the shape
of his face - making one eye small - plus there's a small open sore at the
top part of the bulge that seeps blood and mucus all day and leaves little
crusty snail trails wherever he sleeps. I'm cleaning his face several times
a day with wet wipes and tissues, and he's on pain meds. He looks awful but
he's still eating faithfully, so as long as there's that....I'm here for
him.
Hugs to everyone's kitties