[Felvtalk] Wonderful, helpful answers,

Theresa O'Rourke theresa.orourke at videotron.ca
Wed Nov 22 18:52:59 CST 2017

Yes, I am over cautious also. A real worrier, so your answers have helped me.
My daughter’s boss took in this stray cat, brought him to the vet for treatment, shots etc..
The boss is going away for a week, and asked if I could keep the cat during that time.
I have a cat garderie, but I never mix the cats, they have their own room.
I said, « yes, of course »
        It is « later »that my daughter phoned to tell me he is positive for feline leukemia.
My daughter said that the vet said, just don’t put him with any other cats, and he needs his own food bowls. So I agreed, but started to worry!!
        But your answers have definitely helped. I’ll probably be over cautious
But I think that would be better!

Sent from my iPad