[Felvtalk] erasing redundant posts...

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Thu Nov 2 17:57:56 CDT 2017

THANK YOU BOB. I have repeatedly asked people in all my cat groups to
delete old messages and change the subject on the subject line when
the topic changes. I think you and I are the only ones doing this!

BTW, I run Linux, not Microsoft, and it is easy for me to do this, I
wonder if it is difficult with Microsoft, which most people use, or
are people just too busy, don't bother, or what?

Lorrie