[Felvtalk] Immunoregolin or Lymphocyte T-cell immunomodulator - help

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Wed Nov 1 08:38:22 CDT 2017

Marlene

The suggestion of Winstrol/Doxy/Prednisone has been used repeatedly on cats with leukemia and lymphoma. Also, Winstrol is very helpful when a cat is not eating. Unfortunately, though there are other steroids, I am not certain you will get the same result if you use another steroid in place of the Winstrol. DO NOT USE another antibiotic. Doxycycline interferes with the virus replication and is added on to assist in retarding the reproduction of the virus, to enable the Winstrol and prednisone to have an effect. It is not for a secondary infection.

I find it bizarre that, over and over again, vets will dither while a cat is dying. Put the cat on the meds, for goodness sake, and see the response and if there isn’t an appreciable response after a reasonable period of time, look for another option. But don’t have a debate while the cat is declining. What's the worst that could happen? It doesn’t work? What other options are they giving you???

I find it odd that the vets say Winstrol is illegal in Europe. If you go on line, you will see that it can be ordered from places like Germany.

If necessary, get your vets to put him on the other steroid, though I really doubt it will assist - Winstrol uniquely causes the turning on of blood cell production in the bone marrow - I don’t think there is another steroid that does this. Then go ahead and order the Winstrol online from Germany or wherever else it can be sourced. But don't wait. The longer you wait, the worse the condition of your cat, thus worsening the chances of anything working.

Amani