[Felvtalk] People who don't care about animals...

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Sun May 28 23:47:46 CDT 2017

Ardy

When people don't care about animals, you can make them give a crap by explaining to them that psychopathic killers start out killing animals. If you can't get them to give a damn about abused animals, they sure perk up when they realize that after practicing on animals, these killers move on to children and other people.

Amani