[Felvtalk] Martin...

ROBERT CHAPEL bchapel at optonline.net
Sun May 28 14:05:12 CDT 2017

I'm sorry to hear about Martin... I don't know that I've heard about him
before on this forum but having him die in under year suggests to me
that he was FeLV...  I'm beginning to have a rather visceral reaction
comparable to those I have upon hearing of people who abuse animals
whenever I hear the name of that disease... It's become my decided
enemy....Robbing both quality of AND life from these wonderful little
creatures so early on...... BTW... a small request.  Perhaps people
could identify themselves if they are not regular contributors to the
list if their email identity does not include their name....  It's seems
a little odd to me to address a note to
rosebudcocopuff :)   Thank you RBCCpuff for providing a loving home for
this fellow...  a large chunk of luck in an otherwise unlucky life..

Bob