[Felvtalk] Checking in...

Sheri Burbridge sheri7177 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:27:25 CDT 2017

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing? We've been very busy
here with the end of the school year, holidays, graduations, etc.

My Violet is doing well, she seems happy and healthy although I'm
struggling to find a healthy food that she likes. She loved the honest
kitchen food when I first bought it but now isn't very excited to eat it.
I'm going to check out other options at a local pet health food store this
week to see if I can find something she likes.

I got a tattoo for Mo about a week ago. I felt like it was the closure I
was looking for and the artist even let me put his ashes into the ink. I
know he is always with me now but I'm still very emotional about the whole
ordeal. It's been two months but still feels so raw.

I hope all of you and all your fur babies are doing well, I just wanted to
pop on and say "hey". I'm so glad to be heading towards summer and back in
my garden again. It keeps my mind busy and is so cathartic. We planted
catnip for Violet, she absolutely loves it! It's so funny to watch her
bliss out when she eats a leaf or two😊

Best wishes,
Sheri