[Felvtalk] Canna-pet (CBD)

Katherine K. kathstix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 12:15:38 CDT 2017

I should point out that Canna-pet is NOT exclusively cannabis. From their
FAQ:

Will Canna-Pet products get my pet “high” after they take them?
Absolutely not. None of our products are psychoactive in any way. You may,
however, notice your pet feeling and acting a little bit more “high on
life” after regular Canna-Pet use.

So Canna-Pet isn’t “pot for pets” then?
Canna-Pet is definitely NOT “pot for pets” since it is NOT “medical
marijuana,” or “medical cannabis” in any way, shape or form. Nor is it Rick
Simpson Oil. A truly unique company with a truly unique product, Canna-Pet
innovated the field of cannabinoid nutraceuticals for pets. In fact, our
findings confirm those of the American Veterinary Medical Association
(AVMA) that cannabinoids should not be obtained from “marijuana” type
cannabis for animals. Canna-Pet® is the first and only company to produce
cannabinoid nutrition adapted for pets –  safely and effectively refined
from industrial hemp.

Are cannabinoids obtained exclusively from cannabis?
No, actually.  Canna-Pet has dedicated many years to researching and
developing our proprietary formulations and methods – which allow us to
leverage cannabinoids from many diverse plant sources. In fact,
cannabinoids and terpenes occur in, and can be refined from, many common
plants beyond hemp.  For example, CBD has been isolated from flax.
Canna-Pet is always on the lookout for the perfect formulations,
continually innovating at the frontier and forefront of cannabinoid and
nutraceutical science. We are also completely devoted to sustainable and
ethical sourcing practices, and using organic, non-GMO plants that are
screened for toxins and metals.