[Felvtalk] Fwd: Cont....

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Sat Mar 4 11:58:18 CST 2017

I feel for you and your frustration, but I would first get him neutered, that will help.  Then a black light and Fission, it kills the smell.  He is going back to the places he sprayed before and if he cannot smell, he might just pass that spot by.  It is work and it depends on your love for him and your desire to help him.