[Felvtalk] Losing patience

Marlene Snowman tessie1965 at icloud.com
Thu Mar 2 12:53:58 CST 2017

Are you suggesting giving the vaccine to a cat (in my case 1.5) that has tested positive but no outward signs of the virus ?  I too haven't spayed her as my vet suggests that every cat she has spayed/neutered that was positive died within a week. I made the decision based on that to not spay so as not risk that. The vet has also recommended no vaccines as they are live virus and because of the positive testing recommended not providing any of those.

Marlene

Sent from my iPhone