[Felvtalk] Gilbert...

Pam Doore thyme2sail at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 21:52:04 CDT 2017

I have been a foster failure 4 times.  Once I saw how well the foster's did
with the the other cats and I fell in love, they had to stay :-D.

As far as treating shelter pets, I know that at my shelter there is a set
amount per pet and anything above that comes from a special account which
has been newly set up.  We do not have a vet at our shelter, we have to
take the cats and dogs to the vet clinic and there really is no shelter
discount for medicine or office visits.  I can't make decisions for pets
based on money alone.  My goal is always the quality of life.

I wish you and Gilbert all the best in getting him the right meds to keep
him pain-free :-D.  I love the image of a 15lb kitty snoozing on your chest
:).

*Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me,
Christ beneath me, Christ above me. — **St. Patrick*