[Felvtalk] Destiny..

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Sun Jun 25 11:17:29 CDT 2017

I have learned from Annie and others that I need to check out every possibility, not just the obvious.  Had I done so, we might have caught the kidney problem in time.  My vet has since done some research and found that with FELV cats, kidney problem are one of the first signs, just sorry that Annie had to suffer and die because we did not know that earlier.