[Felvtalk] Lysine

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Fri Jun 23 23:16:08 CDT 2017

Ardy, I think it was precisely because of my experience with Winstrol that I was open to the unthinkable thought that science and scientists weren’t always free to produce unbiased research, even when it could help a lot of animals or people.

I am, first and foremost, a scientist by training and inclination, and this concept was terribly foreign to me when I first stumbled upon the bizarre Winstrol situation.

Amani