[Felvtalk] Lysine

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Wed Jun 21 03:26:04 CDT 2017

I agree on the cannibinol.  I wonder if maybe some of this is to justify making it legal saying it is for medical reasons.  It can't be all that wonderful, nothing is and when someone tells me that, I get suspicious.

---- ROBERT CHAPEL <bchapel at optonline.net> wrote:

Amy....
I'm not able to link to the article simply because it was not something
I held on to...  At the time I had two FeLV+ young cats and I did NOT
want to hear that one of the few things that I COULD do for them was
useless....  I mentioned it to a couple of vets who were rather
insistent that it IS useful....  Yes/No Maybe so  : )  I chose to
believe and did not make a point of keeping the article for
reference...  and Amani ( if you happen to read this)  I am getting
hopeful about all of the uses of cannabinol ( though I AM suspect when
something is said to be useful for everything from Cancer to
Transmission Trouble in Oldsmobiles)...  With all the Hoopla there must
be a pony in there somewhere..