[Felvtalk] Life Gold and Nu-Pet Feline Antioxidant

Marilyn Knapp Litt marilyn at marilynlitt.com
Sun Jun 18 17:18:24 CDT 2017

Has anyone used these for FeLV?

My kitty, Destiny,  is battling a bad infection.  We were shocked to find
she had FeLV.  She had had the shot and a booster.  The vet was treating her
and the infection was getting worse and then we found out the terrible
truth.  I am feeding her food with a syringe and keeping her comfortable.
She is on an antibiotic.  I am giving her Essiac tea.  No idea if it is
effective.

I am going to get DMG because friends have suggested that for FeLV.

I also am looking at Life Gold and Nu-Pet Feline Antioxidant, but find info
on using them with cancer, not FeLV.  Anyone have a suggestion about
boosting her immune system and fighting this infection?  We thought we were
going to lose her this week, but she is slightly better the last 24 hours.

Thank you!

~Marilyn Knapp Litt