[Felvtalk] Feline Leukemia rescue groups...

Pam Doore thyme2sail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:26:49 CDT 2017

Hi all,  I am with a shelter in Western NY.  I have adopted several FE LV+
cats.  I was asked if I could take on one more for the shelter and did.
Last night I was asked if I would be willing to take two more from a
neighboring shelter.  I was unable to do that and they were euthanized
today. That shelter is not interested in rescue groups or putting any money
or other resources into cats that are Fe Lv+.   I am looking to find Fe Lv
rescues that are in the NY/PA/OH areas that I could contact to see if in
the future I could take cats in need to so that they are not euthanized.

Thank you for any suggestions and assistance!!
-Pam

*Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me,
Christ beneath me, Christ above me. — **St. Patrick*