[Felvtalk] Kitten tossed out of car

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Mon Jul 31 23:16:08 CDT 2017

Ardy - generally, I am not supportive of the death penalty, but I would gladly make an exception for barbarians like those you describe, and I would just as happily be the executioner. This is not the first time I have heard this same hideous story. Several years ago in Toronto, Ontario, the same thing happened on one of our highways, and again, that little kitten at least got lucky enough to survive and be rescued by a motorist who saw what happened.

I have heard it repeated elsewhere. I guess that stupid idiot f*&^%s can't find anything more vulnerable and helpless than a kitten to show their toughness. Just obscene.

I shudder to think just how many times the kittens don't survive.

Amani