[Felvtalk] A suggestion that could make it easier to keep up with posts...

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Wed Jul 26 16:45:41 CDT 2017

I'm in 6 cat groups and all the moderators ask us to delete messages
that are no longer being discussed. They also ask us to change the
subject line when a new topic is being discussed. Regardless, no one
does this. I always delete unnecessary stuff, but almost everyone
else sends LONG posts containing all the past stuff. I do not know
why people do this. I hope the post from Robert will help everyone to
remember to delete when necessary.

Lorrie