[Felvtalk] Yogi's Passing

Katherine K. kathstix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 08:09:19 CST 2017

Bob,
I am so sorry for your loss. Last night I heard the song "I'll be missing
you," and this line sung by Faith Evans always stands out beautifully to
me.

On that morning
When this life is over
I know
I'll see your face

May you find comfort remembering the happy times you and Yogi shared
together. Thank you for taking such attentive and delicate care of him. He
surely knew love.