[Felvtalk] Yogi's Passing

Randy Henke randy at magicedge.com
Mon Jan 30 19:14:17 CST 2017

My heart breaks to read this, Bob. You had encouraging words to give me
about Curly and I have none to give you. Just deep condolences.

It's a sad world when medical treatment for a human or a beloved pet comes
down to money. I've been down both of those roads. My wife and I both work
full-time jobs which allow us enough extra money to pay for treatments. But
if even one of us was forced to become a full-time caretaker we couldn't
afford the cost of treatments. I hope it doesn't come to that.

I honestly cannot imagine opening myself up for any more losses after our
current clan is gone. But I applaud you for being willing to give a home to
yet another FELV cat who desperately needs it. The world needs more people
like you,

My thoughts are with you.

Randy