[Felvtalk] Yogi's Passing

Sandy swacht1946 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 19:02:04 CST 2017

Oh Robert I am so sad for you. You have such a big heart and I know you will use it again.
I so hate the restrictions of $$'s - I know someone had a suggestion about house/petsitting - when you feel up to it maybe work on that - I know several who do this daily -
Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Sandy W