[Felvtalk] Curly's gradual improvement

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 26 21:48:52 CST 2017

Randy – I am so happy to hear of your vet’s willingness to have an open mind and work with this treatment plan. It would be fabulous to begin keeping track of the contact information of veterinary offices who are willing to work with pet owners, so that others seeking this care would not have roadblocks when time is of the essence. Go Curly!!

One thing that I will mention, and you probably already are aware of this, but when my Tigger babe was dealing with FeLV, a big thing that aggrevated his condition was stress, which at that time came in the form of a stray cat that I had taken in, that was competing for my attention and would actually bite Tigger when I gave him attention. If you can avoid stressful situations for Curly, such as fearful situations, I’m thinking that would help. Best of luck!!

Ardy