[Felvtalk] LTCI injections ??

Patti B. RosebudCocopuff at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 15:48:35 CST 2017

Hi,
I have a 7 month old kitten, Joe.........had an eye enucleation in Sept. tested NEG-FELV. But.due to lethargy and the eye removal site not looking right.I took him to my REGULAR vet. He has now tested POSITIVE-FELV and is extremely anemic. He is eating well and drinking. Getting laser on eye surgical site, BUT I would love to to try the LTCI injections for him. Has anyone here tried them ?

Thanks,
Patti

"The fate of animals is of greater importance to me
than the fear of appearing ridiculous;
it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men."

- Emile Zola (1840-1902)