[Felvtalk] Lymphocyte T-Cell Immunomodulator and FeLV

debbie.kanda at comcast.net debbie.kanda at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 14:11:42 CST 2017

Hi,
I have a 7 month old kitten that I am considering starting the T-Cell injections for him. He is presenting with possible IBD right now or GI Lymphoma. I am wondering if anyone has had cat/kitten with similar symptoms and has used the Lymphocyte T-Cell Immunomodulator injections? Also wondering if anyone has had a FeLV+ cat with confirmed (thru ultrasound) thickened intestinal walls and if you've done intestinal biopsy to determine IBD or GI Lymphoma.
Thank you,
Debbie K.