[Felvtalk] Another question(s) about Zander's protocol

Molly Mou mollymoumoo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 09:19:57 CST 2017

Thank you Amani, Bob, Sandy and Ardy for your input.
I was wondering how did Zander's protocol originate? Was is trial and error or a known remedy? How did 'they' or you know what meds would work for FeLV cats and how was the combination decided? Just wanted some background to give my vet when I talk with her.
Thanks again everyone. You are all so supportive!
Yes, I do have a medical background. I'm a retired vet tech so I'm glad I have some knowledge of the meds to be used for Mia.