[Felvtalk] Follow-up questions for FeLv meds

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 27 21:18:57 CST 2017

Good luck to you Molly (and Mia kitty). I lost my Tigger last year. He too was tested and found to be free of FeLV and FIV when he was a tiny kitten. I never had him outside, ever, but at 5-1/2 years he tested positive for FeLV. They said the test is not always accurate the the vaccine is not always effective. Anyway, I do believe Zander’s Protocol would have worked on him had I gotten him on it in time. Precious time was lost when my vets balked at using Winstrol, and then told me they were seeking a source when they had not even looked. Tigger improved so dramatically the testing lab re-did his bloodwork, thinking they had made a mistake. However, he was just too far gone before I got him started. If I ever have an FeLV positive cat again, I will get him on Zander’s Protocol immediately.

Ardy