[Felvtalk] confirm 9c17a7de9b1bc412f6f94e8a84e39c1d5b5894fa

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Fri Feb 17 16:33:38 CST 2017

I know how you feel.  This is extremely annoying and I was about to
bow out of the group too, but I got a very nice letter from James,
the moderator of the list, and he said this was all automated and it
wasn't him who kept threatening to drop our membership. None of my
other 6 cat groups send these automated threats. I hope James will
disable this automated system, not us!

Lorrie