[Felvtalk] Feline leuk.

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Fri Feb 10 15:16:45 CST 2017

wHY SHOULD Y9OU CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK?  I have had 2 FELV cats, 1 is still with me and my 3 other cats.  Everyone is healthy.  I take in a cat or dog no matter what their health.  I do what I can for them and they then stay with me as long as they can.  They give me love in returnfor my love for them.  That is all that is important, not other people's opinions.