[Felvtalk] Nasal polyp

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Thu Feb 9 19:53:37 CST 2017

I’ve experienced nose issues in two cats, but in both, the problems were serious (one cancerous and one some sort of abscess which eventually impinged on the brain, causing a coma). Sounds like yours isn’t serious, which is a good thing. But, yeah, I’ve had to deal with blood all over the place as well.

Amani