[Felvtalk] age

Rebecca Pruett rpruettphotography at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:14:00 CST 2017

The cat I rescued from my neighborhood September of last year is probably
around 7-8 years old and just got a positive IFA for FeLV. She also has FIV
and bartonella (which was treated with an antibiotic. She is missing many
of her teeth and the rest need to be pulled. She has good and bad days. I
feel so bad having to keep her quarantined in a bathroom but she isn't a
fan of other cats and I don't want my cats exposed. I got her a cat tree so
she can sit and look out the window and she seems happy I just wish I could
find her a forever home. I've been trying for months with no luck. She's
such a sweet cat.

--
Sent from My iPhone