[Felvtalk] age

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Wed Feb 8 17:11:51 CST 2017

My Annie is now 9 years old and was diagnosed as positive when I got her at age 4.  She recently started sneezing and had runny eyes so off to the vet we went.  She gave her a shot of antibiotic and some more to take at home.  She seems to be improving, no more sniffles or runny eyes.  So far the discharges have been clear but I did not want to wait a few days to be sure.  He other problem is a lame left front leg.  It is not broken and the vet thinks she probably sprained it when jumping dow from high places, which she does a lot trying to avoid Harley who is a real pest these winter days.  If he cannot get outside, he is a terrorist on 4 legs, knocks things down, over, stares at me.