[Felvtalk] Being Dropped..

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Fri Feb 3 16:35:40 CST 2017

Hi Bob,

I just got a nice e-mail from the moderator, James, explaining that
it is not him personally who is doing this.  He said those messages
were automated, but I am a member of 6 other cat groups and this
never happens on them.  I've been on them for years with no problems
like this.

Yes, I remember "the good old days" when it was text only, and I
still write in ascii text, as to me it is much better and does not
use as much memory.

Lorrie