[Felvtalk] Being dropped

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Thu Feb 2 16:56:13 CST 2017

I am continually (every few weeks) being treatened with having my
membership disabled/dropped, whatever. However I never received any
of these any of these "bounces" from my ISP that I am accused of!

Due to having been in a serious automobile accident......My car hit a
patch of black ice and went over a hill and hit two trees, I was not
able to respond to the recent threat from this FelV group.  I do not
think it is fair to dump me beause I was not able to respond within 3
days!  I enjoy this group and consider myself a valuable member.

James,  Please reconsider........ If not then goodbye to everyone here.

Lorrie