[Felvtalk] Merry Christmas & Happy Anniversary wishes

Jennifer Olson j13w0lson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 09:04:15 CST 2017

December 22nd marked the beginning of our 2nd yr with Figaro in our lives.
He is healthy, but a bit heavy- the kind of weight gain common after being
neutered. Have yet to get him integrated into the clan, so each of us
"bipedals" lavish Figaro with various kinds of attention... of course I'M
the "Mama" so Figaro and I do lots of grooming & cuddling!
Much admiration goes out to all of you, whose loving strength enriches the
lives of precious fur-babies, for as long as we are able!
Jen