[Felvtalk] What are the dosages for

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Mon Dec 25 23:00:47 CST 2017

Hi Pam

Depending on how sick the cat is when you start the Winstrol – either 1 mg of Winstrol 2x daily or 2 mg of Winstrol 2x daily if you need a faster response (ie – no time to waste because the cat is doing very poorly).

Along with the Winstrol:

Doxycycline – 25 mg two times a day
Prednisone – 2.5 mg two times a day
¼ tablet of metoclopramide ½ before meals if needed to help food go down and move through the intestinal tract well and to deal with any vomiting.

Amani