[Felvtalk] Lucky little Lucky

ROBERT CHAPEL bchapel at optonline.net
Wed Aug 16 14:32:13 CDT 2017

I realize that if each of us were to respond to this good news we would
be overwhelmed with back and forth notes... but.. since this is not
likely to happen  : )  I am SO gratified to hear happy news today...
some sad stories DO end well and it's good for me to keep that in mind.
BTW... HOPING that my erasure of the reduntant notes that we've already
read sticks.... I've done this before and they have " magically "
reappeared after I submitted my note....
Bob
Warwick, NY