[Felvtalk] Update on Lucky

Sandy swacht1946 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 15 19:09:47 CDT 2017

Happy Tails! Thank you for the up date
Sandy

----- Original Message -----

From: "Pam Doore" <thyme2sail at gmail.com>
To: felvtalk at felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 6:23:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Update on Lucky

Great news!!

~~ @ ~~~~~ @ ~~~~~ @ ~~~~~ @ ~~~~~ @ ~~~~

Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me. — St. Patrick

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 12:59 AM, Ardy Robertson < ardyr at centurytel.net > wrote:

Hi – just to update everyone, little “Lucky” that was tossed out of the car and hit the windshield of my granddaughter’s friend, Rachel, seems to have fully recovered, and even made friends with another of Rachel’s rescues, a black lab dog. My granddaughter Toni sent me a picture of the two of them looking into each other’s face with the dog on the couch and Lucky up on the back of the couch. They seemed very happy…….. I love a happy ending J

Ardy