[Felvtalk] Unspeakable evil

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 1 08:09:20 CDT 2017

Hi Margo – I appreciate the offer of a donation, but I will help and my granddaughter will too – so I think this one is covered. We all have a lot of our own pet expenses, or donate to something closer. This one I know is real because the situation is local…which really makes me ashamed of whoever did this in my area!!  I did send a couple pictures to Amani. They are not horribly graphic but they do show the little one’s injuries to her nose and right eye. I truly believe this one’s injuries are survivable, but I did say a little prayer for her/him. I will find out more about her in the coming days I’m sure. Just thanks for caring!!!  Ardy