[Felvtalk] Kitten tossed out of car

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 1 01:17:58 CDT 2017

In Eau Claire (west central Wisconsin) recently, there have been some
hideous things happening to, of all things, guinea pigs, along with several
cats. Police have been finding mutilated corpses of the animals (29 in one
group). And that's what I thought too - what courage, to take their anger or
whatever out on defenseless animals! If these people came up against a real
tough guy, they would probably pee on themselves. My guess is that they are
purchasing guinea pigs because I think they are available in pet stores.
You'd think the pet stores would be a bit suspicious when they are suddenly
selling a lot of them.

I'm just praying that this little kitty will learn that her new owners are
trustworthy and that she will not have emotional problems too. I know of her
family and they are good people, so I think the kitty will have a good home,
if he/she isn't hurt internally.

Ardy