[Felvtalk] Goodbye to sweet Mo

Sheri Burbridge sheri7177 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 09:51:44 CDT 2017

Thank you all for the kind words. It's been a rough couple of days. I loved
Mo so much, it's hard to come to grips with losing him.

We visited our other FeLV friends at the rescue yesterday. A couple of
other volunteers came in and would you believe they stared talking amongst
themselves about missing Mo? I teared up and my daughter explained to them
what happened, they all said Mo was their favorite and were so sad to hear
he didn't make it but so glad he finally had a home.

Little Mo really did touch as many lives as he could and we were lucky to
be his family in the end.

I miss my little boy, I know you all miss your departed fur-babies too. It
helps to have people understand how hard this is. I hope everyone has a
wonderful Easter weekend.

Sheri