[Felvtalk] Goodbye to sweet Mo

Sandy swacht1946 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 14 19:43:45 CDT 2017

Sheri, I'm so sorry.

Peace be with you.
Sandy W

----- Original Message -----

From: "Sheri Burbridge" <sheri7177 at gmail.com>
To: Felvtalk at felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 8:37:13 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Goodbye to sweet Mo

We had to take Mo in and have him put to sleep tonight. I've never been more sure of a decision in my life. We spent every good moment he had left with him over this week but he was obviously suffering and confused and he was ready.

My heart is broken, I'll miss him so very much. He had a heart of gold and more love in his little body than the oceans could hold. I'm so thankful he got to be with us even for a short time.

Thank you for the support and information. I really hope Violet never goes through this but at least I'm more educated about it now.

Nothing can take fill the void Mo has left in our hearts and home. He was truly one of a kind.

Sheri