[Felvtalk] Little Mo

ROBERT CHAPEL bchapel at optonline.net
Tue Apr 11 14:38:51 CDT 2017

Sheri.....
I could not BE more sorry to hear this... it is SO close to my heart as
well and has been from the time you started to write about little MO.
Thank you so much for giving your love and care to this unfortunate
little guy...  it's so hard to accept this level of injustice sometimes
and the only comfort _ I _ get is when lovely people like yourself step
in and try to give help and comfort to these lovely creatures...
I lost the Battle with my little Jelly very early in the AM on Monday
and it was not an easy passing....  I wish that I had not held on as
long....  If little mo is uncomfortable I would definitely suggest that
you euthanize him lest he die uncomfortably.....  but... that is
obviously coming from a person who is still feeling guilty that he
waiting too long himself.....    I know how hard you have been trying
and I have immense respect for your giving heart and compassion for the
little creatures who have no one but us( and the many other animal
caretakers out there)... to look out for them....   Whatever else you
feel...know that you should value your pure heart.

Bob

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 12:31 PM, felvtalk-request at felineleukemia.org