[Felvtalk] Letting go of Mo

Sheri Burbridge sheri7177 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 06:26:59 CDT 2017

Mo's appetite hasn't improved and this morning I found him in my daughter's
room laying in a puddle of his own urine. I gave him his buprenorphine but
I am done forcing meds on this angel beyond comfort care.

We were going to see the vet today for bloodwork, but I don't really see
the point now. Perhaps if we had tried these meds when he first started
slipping it would have helped him. At least I am armed with this knowledge
for Violet.

My heart is breaking. This is all so unfair.